Home of the $75.00* any drain cleaning
* through proper ground level clean out. $125 if roof access needed.
Our drain and sewer cleaning service administers the use of a jetter, snake and camera in sewer line issues and when needed for a particularly difficult clogged drain. TAZ Plumbing technicians will restore flow to blocked sewer systems, relieve a slow or clogged drain and resolve septic tank issues. TAZ Plumbing also performs video inspections. Click here to learn more.
Our technicians utilize solid sewer and drain cleaning techniques.
When do I need sewer drain cleaning?
- Kitchen drains clog over time. They run slower and slower as greases, soaps, fats and detergents build up on the inner walls of the pipes and eventually cause blockage. A TAZ Plumbing service technician who specializes in kitchen plumbing jobs will use a sink machine to cut through the clog and remove all debris.
- Shower and tub drains present their own challenges. The clog culprit is usually hair and soap buildup in the trap and drainpipe. A service technician skilled in shower repair techniques will use a tub and shower drain cleaning machine to cleanse the drain of any and all debris, restoring it to new condition.
- Bathroom sink drains may become clogged with hair, toothpaste, soap and grime. TAZ Plumbing provides many bathroom plumbing solutions and sink drains are one of the more common problems we solve. TAZ Plumbing will remove the clog and thoroughly clean the entire pipe so your sinks will drain like new.
- Toilet drains are sometimes overwhelmed with toilet paper and even the occasional kid’s toy. TAZ Plumbing can solve the problem with machine that feeds a spinning cable into the toilet drain. The cable has special spring loaded blades on the tip that will cut through any obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe and thoroughly cleaning it to restore full drainage and powerful flushes.
- Floor drains are common in basements, laundry rooms and garages. They may also be found on patios and driveways as well as older bathrooms. These drains are equipped with a trap that should be kept filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. Test drains occasionally to make sure they are aren’t clogged and are ready to carry away water and prevent flooding. Dirt and debris can clog floor drains but our technicians can open them quickly to restore good drainage.
- Downspout drains help to channel water from roof gutters away from your home. Many downspouts are connected to the city’s storm sewer system via underground pipes which can become clogged with leaves and debris and cause a backup. TAZ Plumbing provides professional plumbing services that clean downspouts and their connecting pipes to prevent flooding and restore proper drainage around the home.
Learn More at 123local.com